Staying the course
Well thursday and friday, I was able to stay the cours eof my goals. This isnt as hard as I orignally thought it would be.
Thursday I ate fairly well, breakfast was againa blueberry muffin, lunch was a sandwich, salad (note to self: don't put the salad dressing on the night before), and some blueberries and stawberries, for supper I had some multi-grain rotini and a meat sauce. Friday, again with the muffin, I really need to start mixing it up a bit, especially as the muffins aren't that heathly. Lunch same as the day before, sandwich, this time it was turkey breast, and for supper, went to a restaurant, Moxie's, out in the west end of Ottawa, and I had a lemon-pepper halibut on mashed potatoes. So I managed to make it the work week, and going out for dinner without having french fries. Let me tell you, that's not very easy for me, Friday at work, people were eating poutine and french fries all over the place.... will power sucks.
Thursday I managed to do 10 325 paces, and went to the driving range for 45 minutes. Friday I only managed 9 875 paces, so close but yet so far, and I didnt do any extra exercise, so this is my first day where I failed my activity goal.
Starting next week, I'll need to start with some more higher intensity exercise, I'd like to find a new Yoga studio to go to, since the one I was going to has closed. And I NEED to start running, even though it is one of those activites that I hate!!!! But one step at a time, and at the end of next week, I'll get to set some new 2 week goals, to build n what I've started.
Thursday I ate fairly well, breakfast was againa blueberry muffin, lunch was a sandwich, salad (note to self: don't put the salad dressing on the night before), and some blueberries and stawberries, for supper I had some multi-grain rotini and a meat sauce. Friday, again with the muffin, I really need to start mixing it up a bit, especially as the muffins aren't that heathly. Lunch same as the day before, sandwich, this time it was turkey breast, and for supper, went to a restaurant, Moxie's, out in the west end of Ottawa, and I had a lemon-pepper halibut on mashed potatoes. So I managed to make it the work week, and going out for dinner without having french fries. Let me tell you, that's not very easy for me, Friday at work, people were eating poutine and french fries all over the place.... will power sucks.
Thursday I managed to do 10 325 paces, and went to the driving range for 45 minutes. Friday I only managed 9 875 paces, so close but yet so far, and I didnt do any extra exercise, so this is my first day where I failed my activity goal.
Starting next week, I'll need to start with some more higher intensity exercise, I'd like to find a new Yoga studio to go to, since the one I was going to has closed. And I NEED to start running, even though it is one of those activites that I hate!!!! But one step at a time, and at the end of next week, I'll get to set some new 2 week goals, to build n what I've started.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home