To a better me

My experiences trying to loose some weight and get back into shape. Welcome to my self-improvement journey.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Day one of being sore

While my workout yesterday felt great, I am defiantly pretty sore, and I know tomorrow is going to be worse. Only a few days of this soreness and it will be all good. Today I got fitted for my orthotics and tomorrow I go to physio. My foot has been really hurting the past couple of days, hopefully this will all start helping.

Today, I did 8206 paces, and 50 minutes at the driving range, the soreness from the workout yesterday, really messed with my swing. Really funny thing, I went to my normal driving range, and they were out of balls! So I went to another place just a few kms up the road, the place cost 1$ more per bucket, but it is a nicer range, so I don't know which one I will be using in the future, but its always good to have a few options.

Been having pretty standard meals, and haven't broken my goals yet, although it has been tough, that is by far the hardest part, I love French fries and eating breakfast is tough but I do feel better when I do. So for now, I'll be keeping it up.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home