Another day of soreness
Second day after my first workout in the gym, and I am definitely more sore today than I was yesterday, even so, today was a good day. I managed 10 626 paces, and a full lower body workout, and even ran 4.8kms in 20 min, not quite the 5km that I wanted. At physio today, did more ultrasound and the electric current through my foot. Felt good, until I did that run.
Again made it through the day, with no French Fries and I had breakfast. Had a bowl of Two Scoops for breakfast and a full lunch with sandwich, salad and yogurt, for supper I went out to eat at East Side Mario's, had linguini chicken amatriciana. It was good.
So nothing much else to say right now. Later.
Again made it through the day, with no French Fries and I had breakfast. Had a bowl of Two Scoops for breakfast and a full lunch with sandwich, salad and yogurt, for supper I went out to eat at East Side Mario's, had linguini chicken amatriciana. It was good.
So nothing much else to say right now. Later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home